Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) was promoted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra, India and was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on August 20, 2001 as a Public Limited Company under CIN. U 80302 MH 2001 PLC 133101 to create new paradigm in education and development through universalization and integration of Information Technology in teaching, learning and educational management processes in particular and socio-economic transformative processes in general.
To develop learning, governance and empowerment systems which are world-class and value-based and which are responsive to the individual and social developmental needs of the people by bridging the Digital Divide.
To offer life-long learning, governance and empowerment services through appropriate partnerships
· to a very large population with various diversities : Bigger
· with high quality of relevance and applicability in life and work : Better
· at an affordable cost : Cheaper
· within a shortest possible time : Faster
· with a wide accessibility from metros to villages : Wider
· in a mass-personalized manner : Deeper personal experience
as it is critical for survival, development and empowerment of individuals, communities and nations.